[Koha-devel] Possible IRC tutorial nginx and FastCGI

Fouts, Clay cfouts at ptfs.com
Mon May 3 21:26:14 CEST 2010

I'm very interested interested in learning more about this, also. How well
does it scale? My experience with FastCGI is that it can lend performance
improvements, but it's often at considerable cost in terms of memory. Does
the FCGI handle all the scripts or only key performance-sensitive ones, like
opac-search.pl?

Clay