[Koha-devel] Integrating PTFS code into 3.4

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:04:48 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Jane Wagner <jwagner at ptfs.com> wrote:
> Re: "1. Specifications are published on Koha wiki in RFC section." in your
> message. At and after Kohacon last year, the general understanding for
> developers was that new development should be posted in bugzilla as
> enhancements instead of to the wiki RFC, and that's the procedure we
> followed.  Most of the bug reports for these features have been in
> bugzilla since last summer.

Jane,

I do remember that now that you mention it!!  That said, the 3.4 RFCs
are already on the wiki - well are being moved to the wiki:
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/RFCs_for_Koha_3.4

So, I too ask what the procedure is - should we put them on the wiki &
bugzilla? or just the wiki? or just bugzilla?

Nicole