[Koha-devel] Display errors of a new authentication system

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Wed Apr 8 18:22:15 CEST 2015

Hi to all,

I want to add one more authentication system to Koha. LDAP/CAS/Shibboleh
are not enough for a specific user !!

I understand that:
1)I need to write a module C4/Auth_with_xx.pm
2)I need to insert the login / logout of this system inside C4/Auth.pm

But I don't understand where I manage the errors during login (bad user
name, bad password, etc.).

In C4/Auth.pm I see only return of 1/0 from login function, not a more
complex message.

So, do we manage error from auth systems or not ?

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Dr. Zeno Tajoli
Servizi Innovativi -- Automazione Biblioteche
z.tajoli at cineca.it
fax +39 02 2135520
CINECA - Sede operativa di Segrate