[Koha-devel] Display errors of a new authentication system

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Fri Apr 10 03:11:34 CEST 2015

Hi Zeno:

I'm not really sure. Koha's authentication could certainly use a good
modular refactoring...

Locally, I added a Koha::Authen::OpenIDConnect module, made some slight
modifications to C4::Auth::checkauth(), and created a service to handle the
login. I think I pass the error codes into checkauth() and then display them
on opac-auth.tt when the login fails.

Just my 2 cents.

David Cook
Systems Librarian