[Koha-devel] Centralize and move to gitlab

Mark Tompsett mtompset at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 00:38:31 CET 2018

Greetings,

> The idea is to centralize our things in one place,
> ease the PRs and the ability to clone/fork keeping the visibility
> on what is the reference (account 'koha-community').

+1 centralize.

> (No troll please)

Hopefully this isn’t a troll. I’m a tad confused on the mechanics of the PRs though.
At this point in time, with bugzilla, the notion of pull requests is irrelevant to the person looking for something to sign off, or perhaps even QA.
How do we see the git bz / git push / git pull’s working as part of the larger approval flow?

GPML,
Mark Tompsett