[Koha-translate] Introduction

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 12:41:18 CET 2010

Hello,

I am Olugbenga Adara, a consultant on Koha implementation at Projektlink Konsult Ltd, Ibadan, Nigeria. I am actively involved in several Koha installations here in Nigeria.

I have joined this list because we want to give back to the community by translating Koha to Nigerian languages.

We want to start with English-Nigeria and Yoruba.

I have the following questions

1. Where do we start
2. Can the translation be done offline (Internet connection not reliable)
3. Can we print out the strings? We are thinking of printing it out so librarians who dont have internet connection can help out. We then type and upload later.

Kind regards.

Olugbenga Adara
Mobile: 234-803-3220288