[Koha-translate] Adding new language

Caroline Cyr-La-Rose caroline.cyr-la-rose at inlibro.com
Thu Aug 12 18:02:30 CEST 2021

Hi Mengü!

Bernardo shared a script with me to copy the translated strings from one
language to another. In my case, it was fr-FR to fr-CA. The languages
are similar and only some terminology changes, so it was a great help to
jump start the translation. Is the new language you want to introduce
similar to one that is already in Koha?

Caroline