[Koha-translate] Adding new language

Mengu Yazicioglu mengu at devinim.com.tr
Fri Aug 13 08:08:15 CEST 2021

Hi Caroline,

I'd like to know the script, if we cannot find from other resources I'd
like to try this method at least.

In fact, I expect that there should be a public database from other
free/open source projects that collects all language translations (I
werenot able to find yet :) )

Mengü Yazıcıoğlu
Devinim Yazılım Eğitim Danışmanlık
Reşit Galip Cad. No: 29/6