[Koha-translate] Adding new language

Mengu Yazicioglu mengu at devinim.com.tr
Fri Aug 13 08:04:52 CEST 2021

Hi Victor,

I mean, if there is a public database for other open source projects
(not only ILS can be different projects) using similar method as Koha
translation, at least we may start with those file (numbers, some
similar words will be same in the Koha, we may delete others)

I hope I'm clear now.

Mengü Yazıcıoğlu
Devinim Yazılım Eğitim Danışmanlık
Reşit Galip Cad. No: 29/6