[Koha-translate] If I work with .po files I can only create suggestions.

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Jan 26 09:58:33 CET 2022

Hi Zeno,
I searched for such permissions but didn't find one.
The doc is saying that it's the expected behaviour:
http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/pootle/en/stable-2.8.x/features/offline.html
Weird thing is that the doc from older versions is saying it was possible:
http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/pootle/en/stable-2.5.1/features/offline.html#uploading
We are using 2.8.2.
It may be possible to integrate it directly, with a direct CLI access to
the server (what I have), but I don't know how to do that.