[Koha-translate] If I work with .po files I can only create suggestions.

Zeno Tajoli ztajoli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 07:37:11 CET 2022

Hi Victor,

Il 25/01/2022 22:31, Victor Grousset/tuxayo ha scritto:
> I don't know if it's possible but the upside of it is that if between
> your download and reupload of the .po files, someone else contributed to
> the translation, then you can still keep there work. Otherwise it would
> be overwritten.

this feature is useful if you have many translators that work in
parallel. For it_IT we are only two persons in spare time.
We divide .po files and it is enough
Poedit accelerate 3-4 times a translation and its machine memory is very
good.
So, for it_IT, upload as suggestions is a waste of time.

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli