[Koha-translate] Translation service

Manu B. e.betemps at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 20:36:52 CEST 2023

Hi,

I understand we will sooner or later change our translation tool. If I may,
I'd like to ask for a feature.
Some words must not be translated : names of system preferences, tables and
columns, for example but also functions in the installer...

Is there a way to 'underline' these not-to-be-translated words in the next
tool ?

thanks,

Emmanuel Bétemps