https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=43674 Phan Quang Minh <minhpq@tinhvan.com> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Status|Needs Signoff |Signed Off --- Comment #16 from Phan Quang Minh <minhpq@tinhvan.com> --- Signed off. Patches applied cleanly to a Koha 26.05.02 package install and retested against our third-party implementation, including the 2021-3 follow-up. With all three patches: - Koha -> us: six supplyingAgencyMessage exchanges, all accepted. - us -> Koha: ten requests and four requestingAgencyMessage actions (Received, ShippedReturn, Cancel, StatusRequest), all sent with our compatibility shim switched off entirely, so fully conformant XML. All accepted. - The response now declares ill:version="2021-3", and a message declaring the older 1.2 is still accepted. Same caveat as comment #6: I still cannot run step 5, since this is a package install with no t/ or test harness. Everything else in the test plan passes. I am signing off on the strength of the functional and interoperability testing; if the project would rather have a signoff that includes the unit tests, please treat this as testing feedback instead and I will not be offended. On splitting the remaining issues (comment #10): The agency identifier bug already exists — I filed it as bug 43695 at 11:13 UTC, about ten minutes before your comment, so you may not have seen it yet. For the datetime problem I have filed bug 43701 rather than rescoping 43694, and I would suggest keeping 43694 as it is. Three reasons: - They are different defects with different fixes: one is a value format, the other is the order elements are serialised in. - 43694 already carries a full report, a reproduction script and a correction I posted against my own original claim. Rescoping would discard all of that. - 43694 is the one you made depend on this bug, and that dependency is about the serialisation path, which the datetime fix does not touch. That said, you are the one carrying this work — if you would rather have 43694 rescoped,say so and I will close the new one as a duplicate. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.