https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=43650 --- Comment #6 from David Cook <dcook@prosentient.com.au> --- (In reply to David Cook from comment #5)
(In reply to David Cook from comment #4)
Ah yes I see. On KTD, I set autoBarcode to "incremental EAN-13 barcodes." and then created 2 items and it went from "3999900000029" to "3999900000036". That's wild.
Ah wait... no that's right because the final number is a check digit.
But yes if I delete all items and start from nothing... then I see that pattern of " 0000000000017" followed by "0000000000208"... For the second barcode, the generated code is: $('#' + id).val(incrementEAN13(0000000000024, offset)); And that gets warped into 0000000000208 That's neat... console.log(String('0000000000024')); 0000000000024 console.log(String(0000000000024)); 20 And it looks like that's because 0000000000024 is considered to be an octal number: console.log(0000000000024); console.log(024); VM4046:1 20 And that explains why the bug would only appear for a fresh database because there is no prefix aside from zeroes. Neato... -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes. You are the assignee for the bug.