https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=43673 Bug ID: 43673 Summary: Memcached problem causes incorrect syspref values Initiative type: --- Sponsorship --- status: Product: Koha Version: unspecified Hardware: All OS: All Status: NEW Severity: normal Priority: P5 - low Component: Architecture, internals, and plumbing Assignee: koha-bugs@lists.koha-community.org Reporter: dcook@prosentient.com.au QA Contact: testopia@bugs.koha-community.org Target Milestone: --- Occasionally, I have this issue where processes (like starman) act strangely - as if a system preference is 0 instead of 1. You look at the database and everything is fine. So you restart memcached and everything magically works again. This suggests to me that perhaps memcached is returning the wrong values, Koha has a bug in Koha::Cache, or Koha isn't handling errors in memcached, or a different Koha is overriding the value for another instance's memcached, or... something I can't even think of yet. I haven't been able to reproduce it: - If I exceed the memcached connection limit, it fails to fetch and it just goes straight to the DB, which is correct. - I've tried exceeding the memory limit but that's tricky to measure, so I don't know if I've exceeded that limit necessarily I'm not sure... but wanted to record something here... -- You are receiving this mail because: You are the assignee for the bug. You are watching all bug changes.