https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=40901 --- Comment #222 from Marcel de Rooy <m.de.rooy@rijksmuseum.nl> --- To start, impressive work here! When building a new Docker container for koha main (based on koha-staging dev main trixie) using koha-common [just the old way], I got this warn: #5 476.1 Setting up koha-systemd (26.06.00-30~git+20261001204919.541cbd84-1) ... #5 476.2 System has not been booted with systemd as init system (PID 1). Can't operate. #5 476.2 Failed to connect to system scope bus via local transport: Host is down #5 476.2 /usr/sbin/policy-rc.d returned 101, not running 'start koha.target koha-common.service' WHen using the build, I noticed that not all processes were started: /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-functions.sh: line 241: daemon: command not found Zebra not running for myclone: failed! I installed daemon package manually to overcome that one. The container seems to work Looking further at the packages, it noticed that daemon is part of koha-deps and koha-sysv (and no longer in koha-common). So reading this report, I installed koha-core plus koha-sysv. Now somehow I get stuck in the koha-create step. The die from check_apache_config breaks building the container. Why did this not happen when running with koha-common ? -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.