[Bug 42685] New: Capitalization: Supplying Agency Request ID and others
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 Bug ID: 42685 Summary: Capitalization: Supplying Agency Request ID and others Initiative type: --- Sponsorship --- status: Product: Koha Version: Main Hardware: All OS: All Status: NEW Keywords: Academy Severity: minor Priority: P5 - low Component: Templates Assignee: oleonard@myacpl.org Reporter: katrin.fischer@bsz-bw.de QA Contact: testopia@bugs.koha-community.org Found while translating main: Supplying Agency Request ID koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/js/vue/components/ILL/SupplyingResource.vue:940 Requesting Agency koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/js/vue/components/ILL/SupplyingResource.vue:947 Requesting Agencies koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/js/vue/routes/ill.js:73 Requesting Agency Request ID koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/js/vue/components/ILL/SupplyingResource.vue:1000 -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 Katrin Fischer <katrin.fischer@bsz-bw.de> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Summary|Capitalization: Supplying |Capitalization: 'Supplying |Agency Request ID and |Agency Request ID' and |others |others -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 Katrin Fischer <katrin.fischer@bsz-bw.de> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Depends on| |37762 Referenced Bugs: https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=37762 [Bug 37762] Expand ILL to allow for supplying agency/lending library workflows -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 Owen Leonard <oleonard@myacpl.org> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Status|NEW |ASSIGNED Summary|Capitalization: 'Supplying |Capitalization corrections |Agency Request ID' and |in some ILL files |others | --- Comment #1 from Owen Leonard <oleonard@myacpl.org> --- Changing the title of this bug because the originally-referenced string has since been corrected. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 Owen Leonard <oleonard@myacpl.org> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Patch complexity|--- |String patch Status|ASSIGNED |Needs Signoff -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #2 from Owen Leonard <oleonard@myacpl.org> --- Created attachment 202589 --> https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=202589&action=edit Bug 42685: Capitalization corrections in some ILL files This patch makes two capitalization corrections in files related to ILL: "ISO18626 Messages" -> "ISO18626 messages" "Requesting Agencies" -> "Requesting agencies" -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 John Vinke <jvinke@austinseminary.edu> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CC| |jvinke@austinseminary.edu Status|Needs Signoff |Patch doesn't apply -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #3 from John Vinke <jvinke@austinseminary.edu> --- I get "sha1 information is lacking or useless" when attempting to apply patch. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 Owen Leonard <oleonard@myacpl.org> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Status|Patch doesn't apply |Needs Signoff --- Comment #4 from Owen Leonard <oleonard@myacpl.org> --- This is working for me. Could you try again? -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #5 from John Vinke <jvinke@austinseminary.edu> --- Will do! -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #6 from John Vinke <jvinke@austinseminary.edu> --- Ok, I reset ktd and got it to apply. I can confirm the change to the requesting agencies capitalization, but I'm not sure how to test the one for SupplyingResource.vue. I can see that it is a very trivial change so maybe that's not necessary, but I want to make sure I follow protocol here. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 David Nind <david@davidnind.com> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Status|Needs Signoff |Signed Off -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 David Nind <david@davidnind.com> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attachment #202589|0 |1 is obsolete| | -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #7 from David Nind <david@davidnind.com> --- Created attachment 204515 --> https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=204515&action=edit Bug 42685: Capitalization corrections in some ILL files This patch makes two capitalization corrections in files related to ILL: "ISO18626 Messages" -> "ISO18626 messages" "Requesting Agencies" -> "Requesting agencies" Signed-off-by: David Nind <david@davidnind.com> -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 David Nind <david@davidnind.com> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CC| |david@davidnind.com Text to go in the| |This fixes two user release notes| |interface capitalization | |issues for the ILL module: | |1. "ISO18626 Messages" to | |"ISO18626 messages" | |2. "Requesting Agencies" to | |"Requesting agencies" --- Comment #8 from David Nind <david@davidnind.com> --- (In reply to John Vinke from comment #6)
Ok, I reset ktd and got it to apply.
I can confirm the change to the requesting agencies capitalization, but I'm not sure how to test the one for SupplyingResource.vue. I can see that it is a very trivial change so maybe that's not necessary, but I want to make sure I follow protocol here.
I have no idea either how to set this up, and the sandbox that was set up for testing this new feature added in Koha 26.05 (bug 37762) is no longer running. (Comment 17 has for that bug has a test plan.) In this case I think it is fine to sign off without being able to reproduce the issue, just by reviewing the diff. I've added my sign-off. If you'd like to add your sign-off, I'll change mine to a QA sign off. Testing notes (using KTD): 1. qa script is happy 2. Cypress tests pass: cypress run --spec t/cypress/integration/ILL/SupplyingRequests.ts David -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 Lisette Scheer <lisette@bywatersolutions.com> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- QA Contact|testopia@bugs.koha-communit |jvinke@austinseminary.edu |y.org | CC| |lisette@bywatersolutions.co | |m -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #9 from John Vinke <jvinke@austinseminary.edu> --- Thanks David, I just wanted to move it forward. :) -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 John Vinke <jvinke@austinseminary.edu> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Status|Signed Off |Passed QA --- Comment #10 from John Vinke <jvinke@austinseminary.edu> --- I think I did that correctly. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 John Vinke <jvinke@austinseminary.edu> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attachment #204515|0 |1 is obsolete| | -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #11 from John Vinke <jvinke@austinseminary.edu> --- Created attachment 205092 --> https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=205092&action=edit Bug 42685: Capitalization corrections in some ILL files This patch makes two capitalization corrections in files related to ILL: "ISO18626 Messages" -> "ISO18626 messages" "Requesting Agencies" -> "Requesting agencies" Signed-off-by: David Nind <david@davidnind.com> -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #12 from David Nind <david@davidnind.com> --- (In reply to John Vinke from comment #10)
I think I did that correctly.
It looks fine to me 8-). - It is a straight-forward string patch - The qa script is happy - You've added yourself as the QA contact - There is a release note -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 Pedro Amorim (ammopt) <pedro.amorim@openfifth.co.uk> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Version(s)| |26.11.00 released in| | Status|Passed QA |Pushed to main -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #13 from Pedro Amorim (ammopt) <pedro.amorim@openfifth.co.uk> --- Thanks everyone! Pushed to main for 26.11! -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #14 from Jonathan Druart <jonathan.druart@gmail.com> --- Created attachment 206528 --> https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/attachment.cgi?id=206528&action=edit Bug 42685: Fix Cypress test AssertionError: Timed out retrying after 10000ms: Expected to find content: 'Requesting Agencies' within the element: <div.sidebar_menu> but never did. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 Jonathan Druart <jonathan.druart@gmail.com> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Keywords|Academy |additional_work_needed CC| |jonathan.druart@gmail.com -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #15 from David Nind <david@davidnind.com> --- Thanks Jonathan for identifying and fixing this! I can confirm that this fixes the failing tests, I'm not sure why I didn't see this originally with a: git grep "Requesting Agencies" Is there any "trick" for the future to identify what Vue files are covered by tests? (Or just assume they are covered by tests, and then run all the Cypress tests?) (Bearing in mind I'm only QAing string patches.) David -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 --- Comment #16 from Jonathan Druart <jonathan.druart@gmail.com> --- (In reply to David Nind from comment #15)
Thanks Jonathan for identifying and fixing this!
I can confirm that this fixes the failing tests, I'm not sure why I didn't see this originally with a: git grep "Requesting Agencies"
Is there any "trick" for the future to identify what Vue files are covered by tests? (Or just assume they are covered by tests, and then run all the Cypress tests?)
(Bearing in mind I'm only QAing string patches.)
David
Hi David, You could have `git grep "Requesting Agencies"`, and you would have seen the occurrence in the Cypress test, but honestly I would have certainly missed it as well. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
https://bugs.koha-community.org/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=42685 Pedro Amorim (ammopt) <pedro.amorim@openfifth.co.uk> changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CC| |pedro.amorim@openfifth.co.u | |k Keywords|additional_work_needed | --- Comment #17 from Pedro Amorim (ammopt) <pedro.amorim@openfifth.co.uk> --- Follow-up pushed. Thanks! -- You are receiving this mail because: You are watching all bug changes.
participants (1)
-
bugzilla-daemon@bugs.koha-community.org