[koha-Infos] Acquisition module

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Jeu 18 Déc 15:54:39 CET 2008

Hello world,

Some of you already know that BibLibre is working hard on a new
acquisition module, that will be for koha 3.2

it's almost done & will be used in production soon by the SAN-Ouest
Provence (based on a 3.0.x + new_acq)

We plan to send the patches for main (3.2) branch in january.

So :
- librarian : you'll be invited to test features to see if we don't have
lost something by mistake.
- developpers (and those that work on code cleaning/strengthening atm),
pls don't touch the acqui module, that will make the merge much more
complex (and some of your stuff may be lost in the process)

Many of the features announced in the wiki are done :
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=en:development:rfcs3.2

The missing ones will be added quickly.

--
Paul POULAIN