[Koha-devel] 1st Crack at FAQ

Ben Ostrowsky ostrowb at tblc.org
Thu Nov 8 12:56:01 CET 2001

FAQ v0.2:
> In theory, all the "back end" items above on Windows (along with
> Koha), but the Linux OS is robuster :) and currently no one we know
> of runs Koha on anything but Linux server.... and we have done no
> testing as yet on anything but Linux.

If we need to talk about OS differences, I'm confident we can represent
GNU/Linux on its merits, thus:

All of these tools are also available for Windows.  However, GNU/Linux
is Free Software (http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/free-sw.html) and is
also available at no cost.  As a result, Koha's developers use GNU/Linux
and think you will probably prefer to do so too.

Ben