[Koha-devel] Using translated images

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Dec 2 03:43:16 CET 2002

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso a écrit:

>It was right for text, thanks, but I've doubt now about images.
>Should I change the path to images in each template by the location of
>Spanish's images or are you thinking about do this in another manner?
>Thx.

images should be put into
koha-html/intranet-html/koha-tmpl/images/default/es (directories must be
created). I'll do images/default/en asap. If you've a few minuts, you
can do it too and move images from koha-tmpl/images/ to the en directory
and  modify .inc accordingly

--
Paul POULAIN
responsable francophone de koha (SIBGB libre http://fr.koha.org)