[Koha-devel] Using translated images

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso fmmarzoa at gmx.net
Mon Dec 2 03:50:16 CET 2002

On Monday 02 December 2002 12:44, paul POULAIN wrote:
> Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso a écrit:
> >It was right for text, thanks, but I've doubt now about images.
> >Should I change the path to images in each template by the location of
> >Spanish's images or are you thinking about do this in another manner?
> >Thx.
>
> images should be put into
> koha-html/intranet-html/koha-tmpl/images/default/es (directories must be
> created). I'll do images/default/en asap. If you've a few minuts, you
> can do it too and move images from koha-tmpl/images/ to the en directory
> and  modify .inc accordingly

Ok, I'll do it, but I've been working on images below
/koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/es/images as I've had seen that there was a
/koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/en/images directory... are those the same?
I mean that if it will be enough if a hardcopy all images below that
directory to the koha-tmpl/images/default/es... BTW, is that opac-tmpl
directory in use or it is deprecated?

thx.