[Koha-devel] translated images

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Dec 2 05:00:02 CET 2002

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso a écrit:

>Ok, I'll do it, but I've been working on images below
>/koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/es/images as I've had seen that there was a
>/koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl/default/en/images directory... are those the same?
>I mean that if it will be enough if a hardcopy all images below that
>directory to the koha-tmpl/images/default/es... BTW, is that opac-tmpl
>directory in use or it is deprecated?

<note for KATIPANS : important, as the opac images are yours>

I think it's better not to put on the same dir struct the images and the templates. Otherwise, we must put images and templates on htdocs.

So, :
* images for opac must be moved to /koha/opac-html/images/default/lang
* images for intranet are in /koha/intranet-html/images/default/lang
* if you want the same images for opac and intranet, you can create a link and not copy them.

One question : do you know the user difference between a librarian interface, and an opac ?
--
Paul POULAIN
responsable francophone de koha (SIBGB libre http://fr.koha.org)