[Koha-devel] acquisitions in 1.3.2

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Dec 2 08:22:46 CET 2002

Ambrose Li [CCCGT] a écrit:

>Hi,
>
>are aquisitions-top.inc and aquisitions-bottom.inc still used?
>It is in the 1.3.2 tarball, but I suppose acquisitions-top.inc
>and acquisitions-bottom.inc should have replaced them.

you're right. the vacuum cleaner goes to action :-)

>Somehow, the list of commonly-used system parameters (which was
>in the last RC) seem to have disappeared from the system
>parameters setting page. I now have to figure out how to
>reenable simple acquisitions...

???
can u tell me which (apart from includes, which is "deprecated")

>BTW, is the full acquisition supposed to be functional? I always
>only get a strangely formatted page with two search boxes; I
>thought that I saw this because my web server (Caudium) was not
>supported, but now that I tried to install it on Apache, I still
>am seeing what I saw.

yes, it should works (note that if other ppl reports problems, i'll take
a look to be sure it's not a MARC parameter problem. Did you verify with
the wiki doc page ?

--
Paul POULAIN
responsable francophone de koha (SIBGB libre http://fr.koha.org)