[Koha-devel] KOHA & Arabic

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Tue Jul 9 07:18:03 CEST 2002

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, ayssi wrote:

Bonjour Rashid,
It is certainly possible for Koha to support Arabic, although it doesn't
yet do so.  In order for us to support Arabic, we need a couple of things
to happen.

1) We need to get the HTML::Template code written.  This is scheduled to
happen during this summer.

2) We need to get some volunteers to do the translation.  I don't know
when this will happen, but would be very happy to help get the effort
started if there is anything that I can do.

thanks,
-pate