[Koha-devel] koha website - help (or not :-)

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sun Jun 9 21:13:02 CEST 2002

Hi

http://keadoc-edit.katipo.co.nz

Is some help documents we have on how to use Kea to edit the Koha site,
you'll need the same username and password to check it out.

http://keadoc-edit.katipo.co.nz

There have been some changes since these were done. and I'm sorry I don't
have an up dated version (changes done in weekend), but they should show
you the general idea.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org