[Koha-devel] New Koha website

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sun Jun 9 20:43:01 CEST 2002

Hi -

We have a new Koha website in development, and have got to the "need
proper content" stage, and was wondering who could help.

We've got it in a content management system so you'll need this username
and password to take a look at it

http://koha-edit.katipo.co.nz/

username koha-dev at koha.org
password: woomonoo

Pat and Nick I've taken the liberty of assuming you won't mind putting in
some text so have made you individual usernames and passwords to be able
to edit the content yourselves, and I'll e-mail them off list.

But if others would like to have a bash then the more the merrier.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org