[Koha-devel] suggestion for 1.2.2 version...

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Jun 21 07:48:02 CEST 2002

I'm working to merge rel-1-2 and main branch, and am not happy.
It's really a hard and bad job.

I'm in addorder.pl for instance.
And i realise some API changed and some didn't. For example, newbiblio
need a hash, while modbiblio still needs 5 vars, separated by ","
I think in 1.2.2 version, we had better change one to have only 1
method, as it's important to have a clear method that can be memorized.
Note in main trunk, both newbiblio and modbiblio use the hash :-\\\\

I don't correct the rel-1-2 to avoid introducing a bug in 1.2.2, but i
think our 1.2 release manager should take a look at this problem for
1.2.3...
--
Paul