[Koha-devel] How can I contriute page

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sat Jun 22 18:35:01 CEST 2002

Hi  all

http://koha-edit.katipo.co.nz/contribute/index.html

I've seriously changed the how can I contribute page to specifically ask for
help with particular projects/functionality.

I'm keen to hear wether it is too "brash" or foward, wether there are really
important things I've missed off (I got the suggestions from the roadmap and
sourceforge), and wether the suggested time to do the things is close.

Cheers
Rachel

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org