[Koha-devel] How can I contriute page

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Mon Jun 24 01:15:02 CEST 2002

Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:

>Hi  all
>
>http://koha-edit.katipo.co.nz/contribute/index.html
>
>I've seriously changed the how can I contribute page to specifically ask for
>help with particular projects/functionality.
>
>I'm keen to hear wether it is too "brash" or foward, wether there are really
>important things I've missed off (I got the suggestions from the roadmap and
>sourceforge), and wether the suggested time to do the things is close.

Whow... It i understand well, you say we need around 20 hours to build a
templated version ? where did you find this god-like coder ? I think you
missed a 0. It should be more 200 hours than 20...(compare with a few
lines after : you say we need btw 20 and 100 hours to create a theme)
For all other topics, i mostly agree with you for hour numbers.
--
Paul