[Koha-devel] 1.2 bugs

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Sun Jun 23 13:33:01 CEST 2002

marcimport.pl calls &newbiblio() which doesn't exist outside of Biblio.pm,
and Biblio.pm is not included in 1.2.1 or 'use'd in the script.

updatebibitem.pl also calls newbiblioitem() which also doesn't appear to
exist outside of Biblio.pm.

Biblio.pm _is_ in the CVS rel-1-2 branch, so I'm not sure why it isn't in
the tarball.  It's almost like the C4 directory got updated (when
newbiblio and newbiblioitem got moved from Acquisitions.pm to Biblio.pm)
and the scripts didn't.  That doesn't sound right either, since Biblio.pm
is missing.  :)  The 1.2.0 tarball has newbiblio and newbiblioitem
routines in Acquisitions.pm.

Do we have a bugzilla yet?  I'm getting behind on fixing these problems.

Steve.