[Koha-devel] 1.2 bugs

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sun Jun 23 14:23:04 CEST 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 08:31, Tonnesen Steve wrote:

> marcimport.pl calls &newbiblio() which doesn't exist outside of Biblio.pm,
> and Biblio.pm is not included in 1.2.1 or 'use'd in the script.
>
> updatebibitem.pl also calls newbiblioitem() which also doesn't appear to
> exist outside of Biblio.pm.
>
> Biblio.pm _is_ in the CVS rel-1-2 branch, so I'm not sure why it isn't in
> the tarball.  It's almost like the C4 directory got updated (when
> newbiblio and newbiblioitem got moved from Acquisitions.pm to Biblio.pm)
> and the scripts didn't.  That doesn't sound right either, since Biblio.pm
> is missing.  :)  The 1.2.0 tarball has newbiblio and newbiblioitem
> routines in Acquisitions.pm.

I think just a missing cp command. Biblio.pm kinda sneaked into 1.2.

> Do we have a bugzilla yet?  I'm getting behind on fixing these problems.

Yep bugs.koha.org.

Thanks heaps guys for your work over the weekend. I wont be a huge
amount of help this week either. Its end of financial year for
government departments here this week.
Hence we have a pile of contracts due. But I will have some time in some
the of the evenings free perhaps.

Chris
Chris Cormack                                      chris at katipo.co.nz
Programmer                                                025 500 579
Katipo Communications                                www.katipo.co.nz