[Koha-devel] Dependencies for z3950 Search Tool, and question

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Mon Jun 24 13:32:03 CEST 2002

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, Shane Williams wrote:

> Once I've completed z39.50 searches, is there a way to remove them
> from the search screen?  Is there a way to cancel a pending or
> processing search (for instance one that has been closed without a
> response)?

I never implemented a "clear" function, but the screen currently will only
show the most recent 20 searches.

I had one heck of a time getting consistent error codes returned by
Net::Z3950.  I could never tell if a search completed successfully or not.
This is a "feature" of processz3950queue that needs work.

Steve.