[Koha-devel] about budgets (aqbudget/aqbookfund and aqorderbreakdown tables)

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Sat Mar 2 06:00:27 CET 2002

aqbudget is connected to aqbookfund to exprim how much budget we can
spend every year.
In aqbudget there is a startdate/enddate, so I think this table is
supposed to contain a record for every book fund and every year.
But in the sample table there is only one year datas.
More important, aqorderbreakdown describes books bought. this table
points only to aqbookfundid, so I conclude I have no way to find which
year this order mus be related to.
So I conclude multi-year budgets are not managed by koha.
Am I right ?

If yes, so we could merge aqbudget and aqbookfund, or at least, in my
admin tool, i could merge them on screens.

Note : This afternoon is the most important rugby match of the year for
europe : France-England. I try to work while looking at this match, but
i'm not sure I will be very productive ;-))))
--
Paul