[Koha-devel] Also...

Nicholas Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Mon Mar 4 10:39:05 CET 2002

I've fed, more out of habit, what I've seen so far in terms of feature
requests/etc to the sourceforge tracker.  I'll be keeping tabs on the list
for more.

Is there a way to configure which information is displayed for classtype,
etc? on record display for an item?  Not everyone uses Dewey classification,
for example, and if/when we have full marc capability it might be useful to
be able to trim how much record is displayed (elementary school libraries,
for example, have little need for the lengthy version).

Also, on a possible usage-increase note... if anyone thinks it'd be nifty :)
I'll see if the k12linux (Linux for schools) project would be interested in
adding Koha to their install package?

Nick