[Koha-devel] Installing comments

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Mar 19 14:34:10 CET 2002

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 04:49, Nicholas Rosasco wrote:

> In the ongoing quest to help out by tracking things gripes & feature
> requests
> I see:
> tables and table installation, population questions/gripes
> virtualhost &/or no-root-access adjustments
> perl module installation
> automate control (.htaccess) of intranet access?
>
> MARC21, still a big "wanna have"
>
> I have one to
> automate setting up DB for people who use separate DB servers.  (I know it
> is just switching the line in the DBI call, but it wouldn't hurt to add
> that).

Hiya Nick

I have a big favour to ask if you have time. Can you take the list
archives, and the INSTALL file, and try to tidy up the install, adding
perhaps in the bit about changing DB servers, and there needing to be
some data to make it work, etc ..
It'd be good to have an INSTALL file more up to date for the next
release.
And perhaps even posted the newer install file up somewhere to help ppl
with their 1.1.1.

Does that sound like a good idea? And something you'd want to do.
Feel free to tell me no :-)

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                               Programmer
025 500 789                                  Katipo Communications Ltd