[Koha-devel] CVS: koha/acqui.simple addbookslccn.pl,1.1,1.2

Roger Buck rog at saas.nsw.edu.au
Sat Mar 30 19:36:04 CET 2002

Chris Cormack wrote:

> Update of /cvsroot/koha/koha/acqui.simple

There seem to be some lingering addbooks.pl problems with my
implementation:

When I click on "Enter book with no ISBN" I get this in http error log:

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near
'' at line 2 at /var/www/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbooks.pl line 280.
DBD::mysql::st fetchrow failed: fetch() without execute() at
/var/www/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbooks.pl line
281.

If I change this from:

  biblioitems where bibiloitemnumber=$biblioitemnumber

(around line number 275)

...to a valid hard-coded value, say:

  biblioitems where bibiloitemnumber=8

then I get no error... and an extra table:

 "Existing Items with ISBN NULL"

appears in the web page (which I assume signifies correct completion - I
have not previously seen that table appear :-)

I was wondering if someone (who understands perl better than I do) could
have a look at the logic there and see if it's suspect?

Thanks,

R.