[Koha-devel] CVS: koha/acqui.simple addbookslccn.pl,1.1,1.2

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Sat Mar 30 19:57:03 CET 2002

On Sun, Mar 31, 2002 at 01:35:50PM +1000, Roger Buck said:
> Chris Cormack wrote:
> >
> > Update of /cvsroot/koha/koha/acqui.simple
>
> There seem to be some lingering addbooks.pl problems with my
> implementation:
>
> When I click on "Enter book with no ISBN" I get this in http error log:
>
> DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near
> '' at line 2 at /var/www/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbooks.pl line 280.
> DBD::mysql::st fetchrow failed: fetch() without execute() at
> /var/www/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbooks.pl line
> 281.
>
> If I change this from:
>
>   biblioitems where bibiloitemnumber=$biblioitemnumber
>
> (around line number 275)
>
> ...to a valid hard-coded value, say:
>
>   biblioitems where bibiloitemnumber=8
>
> then I get no error... and an extra table:
>
>  "Existing Items with ISBN NULL"
>
> appears in the web page (which I assume signifies correct completion - I
> have not previously seen that table appear :-)
>
> I was wondering if someone (who understands perl better than I do) could
> have a look at the logic there and see if it's suspect?

Looks suspect to me.

Im the problem is $biblioitemnumber is empty ... im not sure what is
supposed to happen but that query is never going to work from that link.

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz