[Koha-devel] IRC meet, anyone?

Nicholas Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Tue May 7 12:55:02 CEST 2002

A couple of people have suggested that we try to have a meeting via IRC...
I'd suggest Thursday evening (my time, which is eastern standard).  Pat has
a list of possible times that work for all the various timezones (more or
less) based on what I know about people's availability [Pat, I seem to have
forgotten to make a note of the ones you thought that worked -- please send
that out and/or to me :)].

Possible agenda items(_very_ random and subject to editing):
* target setting
* coordination of efforts
* timetables, or at least feature ordering
* CVS use, setup, branching
* a steering committee
* outside involvement (ie, K12Linux, oss4lib)
* features and priorities
* new user/installer assistance
* future meetings (and times, etc)
* standards (MARC, circulation, etc)
* resources in re standards
* design, coding practice
* version numbering, etc. (which is semi settled)
* suggestions on documentation

Thoughts?, Suggestions?,
Nick