[Koha-devel] IRC meet, anyone?

Roger Buck rog at saas.nsw.edu.au
Wed May 8 04:26:14 CEST 2002

Hi Mike et al,

Mike Mylonas wrote:

> On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 08:30, Pat Eyler wrote:
> >
> > > A couple of people have suggested that we try to have a meeting via IRC...

[--snip--]

> think that it would be productive if Steve and Roger could be in as well
> ... I know that Roger is in Sydney, Australia, not sure about Steve.

[--snip--]

It's almost impossible for me to schedule stuff for next few weeks.

During school time I'm mostly travelling (I work on school networks
right across New South Wales). I do monitor the list +  personal email
on a 48 hour turn-around but that's about my only reliable method of
staying in touch.

School vacations are an exception - and always my most productive
periods ;^)

Thanks for the thought :)

R.