[Koha-devel] templating

Nicholas Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Sat May 11 15:42:02 CEST 2002

I know there was some thought (might've been on the users list) of
appearance (different color schemes, buttons, etc) templates (ie, skins) in
addition to language.  But that might just be following the open source pack
mentality that (apparently) everything must have a customizable
appearance... :)

Nick