[Koha-devel] is it a bug ? or I need some explanations...

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue May 14 01:29:03 CEST 2002

Hi,

I'm working on koha-cvs. I've found a technical bug which hides maybe a
functionnal problem. Let me explain :

Acquisition.
I search a supplier (one I've added recently).
It shows a basket (HLT-1064, created 3 days ago), which I click on.
I go to basket.pl. This basket contains 1 line, for an item called
"madeleine samedi2", qty=1, $est=7 (ok, that's the item I had added. It
was a new biblio)
When I click on the title, i go to newbiblio.pl. "92536 - Order Detail".
Item barcode/Actual cost/Invoice number is empty ( ?? I filled them at
the first order).

When I validate, I get an error => acquisition.pm due to addorder.pl error :
at line 61,
      $bibitemnum=newbiblioitem($bibnum,$itemtype,$isbn);
should be :
      $bibitemnum= &newbiblioitem({ biblionumber => $bibnum,
                              itemtype => $itemtype?$itemtype:"",
                             isben => $isbn?$isbn:"" });

(thanks to use strict here, it must be a long time ago bug...)

Now, i get no technical bug, but... a new "biblioitems" record is
created. I think it's a bug, but can someone explain me what's supposed
to do the title link in basket.pl.

Thanks
--
Paul