[Koha-devel] is it a bug ? or I need some explanations...

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue May 14 01:35:03 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-14 at 20:31, paul POULAIN wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on koha-cvs. I've found a technical bug which hides maybe a
> functionnal problem. Let me explain :
>
> Acquisition.
> I search a supplier (one I've added recently).
> It shows a basket (HLT-1064, created 3 days ago), which I click on.
> I go to basket.pl. This basket contains 1 line, for an item called
> "madeleine samedi2", qty=1, $est=7 (ok, that's the item I had added. It
> was a new biblio)
> When I click on the title, i go to newbiblio.pl. "92536 - Order Detail".
> Item barcode/Actual cost/Invoice number is empty ( ?? I filled them at
> the first order).
>
> When I validate, I get an error => acquisition.pm due to addorder.pl error :
> at line 61,
>       $bibitemnum=newbiblioitem($bibnum,$itemtype,$isbn);
> should be :
>       $bibitemnum= &newbiblioitem({ biblionumber => $bibnum,
>                               itemtype => $itemtype?$itemtype:"",
>                              isben => $isbn?$isbn:"" });

Ahh I think youve run into a new bug.

Gynn has been making changes to the acquisitions system. He's been
working on the Simple acquisitions version. But I watched a change to
C4::Acquisitions go whizzing past today, which may have caused the
technical bug.

Are you on the koha-cvs list paul?

Its the new list that just gets the cvs commits.

Chris
Chris Cormack                                      chris at katipo.co.nz
Programmer                                                025 500 579
Katipo Communications                                www.katipo.co.nz