[Koha-devel] adding biblio

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed May 15 07:43:02 CEST 2002

I've just commited 2 small corrections in newbiblio and addorder scripts.

But my question is still here !
When you're on a basket and click on a biblio link, you're asking the
system to do something strange...
I explain : you call "newbiblio.pl", which mean you want to ADD a
biblio/biblioitem. See, for example, barcode calculation in newbiblio.pl.
Chris told me it was supposed to EDIT the biblio/biblioitem.

I dig 3 hours in this code, and still does not understand what happends,
where it's wrong, and how to correct. What i'm sure, is that it has a
strange behaviour.
Could someone (from katipo maybe) have a *deep* look and explain me or
correct the problem ?
--
Paul