[Koha-devel] adding biblio

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed May 15 14:56:03 CEST 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-16 at 02:45, paul POULAIN wrote:
> I've just commited 2 small corrections in newbiblio and addorder scripts.
>
> But my question is still here !
> When you're on a basket and click on a biblio link, you're asking the
> system to do something strange...
> I explain : you call "newbiblio.pl", which mean you want to ADD a
> biblio/biblioitem. See, for example, barcode calculation in newbiblio.pl.
> Chris told me it was supposed to EDIT the biblio/biblioitem.

No, its supposed to edit the Order for a biblio/biblioitem.
Its also supposed to add an Order, the script serves a double purpose.
Its badly named thats for sure. And when you are that the page after
coming from a biblio in basket.pl (IE coming from an existing order) it
should say Modify Order.

> I dig 3 hours in this code, and still does not understand what happends,
> where it's wrong, and how to correct. What i'm sure, is that it has a
> strange behaviour.
> Could someone (from katipo maybe) have a *deep* look and explain me or
> correct the problem ?

Ill look into it after work today.

Chris
Chris Cormack                                      chris at katipo.co.nz
Programmer                                                025 500 579
Katipo Communications                                www.katipo.co.nz