[Koha-devel] Order from Chaos, maybe

Nicholas Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Wed May 29 07:18:02 CEST 2002

After seeing Rachel's (thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou for that
info.  It seriously demystifys some things for me at least) wiki posted
Katipo Plan, I have gone and Japanese chef'd the Roadmap (see the Sliced and
Diced link off the original) to reflect her comments and (hopefully)
Katipo's priorities/client requests ... particularly her (painfully correct)
"ack! you want one release manager to handle all of _that_" line of thought.

My hope was to divvy it into each version (yes, they are un-numbered... if
someone wants to go back and adjust, go ahead) getting a major and a minor
goal.  Major features are usually things like MARC, minor things like shelf
lists.  The only exception of the moment is the current Katipo version,
which has all kinds of nifty things, including the early (and highly groovy)
templating and info-display-options-controls stuff.

Is Jeremy on the devel list?  Rachel, any comments (esp on if I've got the
Katipan bullet points right?)?

Ref'd:
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=RachelsKatipoPlan

New: http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=SlicedAndDiced
Old: http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaRoadmap

[The old is intact, for the moment, for comparison reasons, and
anti-stupidity reasons (ie, to prevent me from losing a feature in cutting
and pasting)]

Nick