[Koha-devel] Koha's i18n & l10n

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Nov 6 02:07:04 CET 2002

Dorian Meid wrote:

>Ola Francisco,
>nice to hear from someone from spain willing to contribute to koha.
>At the moment we have a very active french translation-team and mainly
>me as the german translatin-"team".
>At this point Koha implements a templating-system for i18n and l10n.
>See http://www.koha.org/contribute/templating/index.html for more
>information.
>Not all scripts have been templated yet and we're also still lacking
>some routines for l10n.

Note that I suggested the 2 new french developers (hdl and David) to
work on templating everything in koha.
I think it's a not-to-hard job, and a good way to enter koha code.
David already did one in admin
hdl already did one (newbasket2.pl, commited by me yesterday, after some
testing) too.

If 1.2 manager wants to backport them from main branch to 1.2, it should
be easy and without pain.
--
Paul