[Koha-devel] question about templating and directory structure

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Oct 1 08:05:13 CEST 2002

I'm working a little on templates, for MARC support, and i've some problems.

How templates are supposed to be organised ?
I thought it was :
includes/templates/[theme_name]/*

but i saw some posts about [language]/[theme_name]/*

and today, finlay released files into
 koha/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en/*

I begin to be lost, and think that before beginning translations and/or
releasing templated koha we should say definetly where are templates,
and modify move file accordingly...

to end, i think we should spend some time to merge 1.2 templating stuff
to main branch too...
--
Paul