[Koha-devel] question about templating and directory structure

Eyler, Patrick eyler at amazon.com
Tue Oct 1 08:29:25 CEST 2002

I think that we need to include the language identification above the theme identification.   includes/templates/[language]/[theme_name] makes sense to me.

> and today, finlay released files into
>  koha/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en/*

I think this is broken WRT previous discussions.  It seems like thes should be includes/templates/en/default/intranet/*

If I'm wrong, please let me know.

> I begin to be lost, and think that before beginning translations
> and/or
> releasing templated koha we should say definetly where are
> templates,
> and modify move file accordingly...
>
> to end, i think we should spend some time to merge 1.2 templating
> stuff
> to main branch too...

This is certainly true.  Does anyone want to step up to running the merge?

-pate