[Koha-devel] C4::Context

Andrew Arensburger arensb+koha-devel at ooblick.com
Sat Oct 5 10:38:08 CEST 2002

	Just to keep people informed (those who don't get CVS logs, at
least): I've updated Koha to use C4::Context->dbh instead of
&C4Connect throughout (RTFM C4::Context(3) for more details, or
'pod2text C4/Context.pm').
	In a nutshell, $dbh = C4::Context->dbh returns a database handle,
creating one if necessary. It is not necessary or even desirable to
call $dbh->disconnect, since this handle is persistent, and gets
closed when the script terminates.

--
Andrew Arensburger                      This message *does* represent the
arensb at ooblick.com                      views of ooblick.com