[Koha-devel] Ok, so that isn't it....

Nicholas S. Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Tue Oct 15 15:26:03 CEST 2002

Ok, so that isn't it.

I'm updating the INSTALL (the ascii text we roll into the tarball) to
reflect the fact the installer is your best bet for getting koha up and
running.

I am planning on taking the step by step directions out and give directions
on how to start the installer.

The "custom" and "step by step" directions are still on the manual and the
website, but I don't see any reason, considering the quality of the
installer now, to keep the step-by=step in the tarball separately, esp. as
they are the last to be updated (usually)....

Unless, of course, someone has a strong reason for keeping that in there?

Nick